Subject: Request for an appointment from the Ombudsman of the Dominican Republic
From: "Relaciones Internacionales DP" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ahti Kuningas"
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2025 19:34:53 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear representatives of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and
Communications of Estonia,
Please receive cordial greetings on behalf of the Ombudsman of the
Dominican Republic. With the greatest respect, we are writing to you in
the framework of the official visit that will take place from 10 to 12
February 2025, with the aim of exploring the possibility of coordinating a
meeting space with the authorities of the Estonian Ministry of Economy and
Communications, ideally with Mr. Erkki Keldo, Minister. The main objective
of this meeting is to strengthen the ties of cooperation between our
institutions, particularly in the areas of digital transformation,
e-government and social protection.
The main objective of this meeting is to strengthen the ties of
cooperation between our institutions, particularly in the areas of digital
transformation, e-government and social protection. The Estonian Ministry
of Economy and Communications has been a leader in the implementation of
digital solutions to improve the efficiency and accessibility of public
service, a field that is also central to the work of the Ombudsman,
especially with regard to the promotion and defence of citizens'
fundamental rights. We are convinced that this exchange of experiences and
good practices will contribute to the strengthening of our institutional
capacities and facilitate the development of joint initiatives, in
particular in relation to the digitalisation of public services and
inclusive access to technologies for all citizens.
We would greatly appreciate it if you could tell us the dates and times
available to hold this meeting. We remain at your disposal for any
additional information or to coordinate the logistical details of the
visit. We thank you in advance for your attention and support, and we look
forward to your kind response.
Best regards,

  <https://certificados.dp.gob.do/resources/logoe2.png>
Relaciones Internacionales DP

Defensor del Pueblo

Av. 27 de Febrero No. 526, Renacimiento,

Santo Domingo de Guzmán, D. N.

www.defensordelpueblo.gob.do <https://www.defensordelpueblo.gob.do>

 <https://twitter.com/DefensorRD>
<https://maps.app.goo.gl/mXZZdQqJWapQP4Lj8>
<https://www.facebook.com/DefensorRD?_rdc=1&_rdr>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsDyWH2YnWrvCWJA_lFePTA>
<https://www.instagram.com/defensorrd/>

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial o material
privilegiado perteneciente al Defensor del Pueblo de la República
Dominicana. Esta información es de uso exclusivo del individuo o entidad
al cual es enviada. En caso de que el lector de este mensaje no sea el
destinatario legítimo del mismo, queda formalmente notificado que
cualquier divulgación, retransmisión, distribución, reproducción, copiado
parcial o todo su contenido está terminantemente prohibido y pudiera
comprometer su responsabilidad civil y penal. Si este es el caso, por
favor elimine el mensaje de su computador e informe inmediatamente al
emisor a través de un mensaje de respuesta. Las opiniones expresadas en
este mensaje son propias del autor y no necesariamente coinciden con la
del Defensor del Pueblo de la República Dominicana. Este correo no
pretende ni debe ser considerado como constitutivo de ninguna relación
legal, contractual o de otra índole similar.